The Hurley Recreation Association is a private facility for members and authorized guests only.
1. Membership is required for entrance into the pool area.
2. All members and guests must register at the gate upon entering. If your name does not
appear in the Gate Book you must check with the Pool Director before being allowed to enter
the pool area.
3. Each family is entitled to bring twenty five (25) guests per season to the park. Each single
member is allowed twelve (12) guests. Guest fees are $5.00 per person.
4. No one is allowed in the pool area except when lifeguards are on duty.
5. PARENTS OR GUARDIANS OF CHILDREN IN THE KIDDIE POOL ARE SOLELY
RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SAFETY. NO CHILD MAY BE LEFT UNATTENDED INSIDE
THE KIDDIE POOL FENCE.
6. No parent may leave a child under 12 in the pool area unless another adult 16 or over
assumes responsibility for the child. Babysitters age 13-15 may accept this responsibility
after attending an approved babysitting clinic.
7. No running or horseplay in the pool area. Discipline will be maintained by lifeguards. The
Park Director on duty is authorized by the Board of Directors to eject any person for
disorderly conduct. In cases where an infraction endangers others’ life or safety, loss of
membership could result.
8. Infants in the kiddie pool must be properly attired. Swim diapers required.
9. Children over 8 years of age are prohibited from the kiddie pool.
10. Adult swim is for those ages 16 and over only.
11. Artificial swimming devices (inflatable toys, bubbles, rafts, tubes, etc.) and SCUBA masks
are prohibited in both pools. Goggles may be worn.
12. No glass containers anywhere in the park.
13. No person may give swimming or water safety instruction for fees.
14. Children must demonstrate their ability to swim one length of the pool to the lifeguard
before being permitted to swim in the deep end of the pool.